Bit of a geeky request - Im looking for plane finder pro (android)

shabbaranks

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
As the subject asks, Ive downloaded the free one but wouldn't mind getting hold of the premium version. Sat in the garden over the bank holiday weekend looking at planes wondering where they were going - sad I know :S

Thanks!

Nothing sad about it mate. Ive just downloaded it and im fascinated LOL

Flightradar24 made it hot on HUKD a couple of months back 'cos it was under a quid. One of the few apps I've ever bought & well worth the money. Maybe try the free version see if it's any good for you, £1.99 for Pro but another option if plane finder pro ain't available (ain't checked shaun's links, apologies if it's there)
HH.

I have already bought it!!

aranebah.jpg

(TT)

I have already bought it!!

aranebah.jpg

(TT)

Is that one flightradar? Also thanks Shaun got the plane finder app from one of your links (if anyone wants it shout and I'll mail it across) :)

Amazing how many planes are up there, although if you did the same for cars Im sure it'll be just as manic.. Glad there are fellow geeks out there, if anyone wants me Im on platform 3 with my mac and a trainspotters guide :p

Wow - Trainspotter and Planespotters. I have a question, how are the feeds updated - real-time, or is it a list from Airline registered aircraft - sorry for Noob question, but live near an airport

what about not post clocking to downloads

Back