newbie here protek 9750 9760

supermario

Inactive User
Reaction score
hey guys, bought a protek 9760hd, been useing it for a few mnths with motorised dish, picks up all the sats, gets all the blue button stuff, but i know others are getting more than me, is there anyone on this site who knows this box insideout, who could advise.
reason im asking here is that the company i bought this off gave me no support whatsoever and even banned me from theyre forum , for asking is this box anygood?

cheers mario :grayno::grayno::grayno::grayno::grayno::grayno:

Hi supermario. This forum requires you to introduce yourself. Your posting might get ignored by someone that can solve your problem for non compliance.

hi everyone, my name is Mario, i come from south uk. as posted on other part, i been involved in the pc and cames console moddinf for years, since they first came out,, so i know my way around, if you know what i mean, wink wink. i just never had anything to do with sat tv except for my sly pacage, just been paying my 60 quid month for years..anyways i didnt look into it that much and was advised by a friend to buy the protek 9760 and motorised setup 1.2 mtre dish.
i set it all up perfect, it clears all stuff it supposed to, everything on the blue button,as on n***xx online list, but i found one hidden menu, there must be more, i want it clearing some other stuff..

thnx mario

Talk about an intro... You are welcome mate...

Sent from my oJay phone using Tapatalk

I used the protek ip 9600 & 9700 in the past but I am not sure why these new ones clear. Looking forward to somebody answering this questions

Sent from my oJay phone using Tapatalk

do not know these boxes had a maxx 1000 a while ago which uses same firmware as 9600ip i believe there was an old firmware that allowed you to add your own newcamnd server so i am asuming(not knowing) that maybe this has been introduced into the firmware on some hd models .
if it is this you are after unfortunately no one can tell you where to obtain newcamnd payservers on this or any open forum
google is your friend as there are forums set up purely for this try googling cardshare forums or newcamnd forums
and see what happens
hope this helps a little

hi everyone, my name is Mario, i come from south uk. as posted on other part, i been involved in the pc and cames console moddinf for years, since they first came out,, so i know my way around, if you know what i mean, wink wink. i just never had anything to do with sat tv except for my sly pacage, just been paying my 60 quid month for years..anyways i didnt look into it that much and was advised by a friend to buy the protek 9760 and motorised setup 1.2 mtre dish.
i set it all up perfect, it clears all stuff it supposed to, everything on the blue button,as on n***xx online list, but i found one hidden menu, there must be more, i want it clearing some other stuff..

thnx mario

what other stuff do you want it to clear as it opens most european packages via procamd... if you are refering to the channels from our own broadcaster then you need a friend or pay somebody for the privalage but due to its nature we cant go into detail.. pm me if you need any info,regards mdt

Back