FIXING unsupported discs,how to burn& play ALL XGD3 on ur LT2 tested on all drivers

7anafy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
here the steps will help u and its clear enough !! CHEERS For people facing proplems with UNSUPPORTED DISC... 1)xbox creator changing the lt with injecting and click ap2.5 patch 2)going to the .dvD and open with notepad , and change the layerbreak to 1913760 instid of the 2133... 3)img burn click CALCULATE OPTIMAL 4)choose 4x as speed of burning 5)choose over BURN METHOD just CLICK IT FOR GOD SAKE 6)it will gives an error at 97 percent ITS K, move on and click cancel or watever 7)it will give u another msg wether to close the track or watso ever JUST CLICK YESS...tested with all drivers IT WILL WORK :)..and PLAYING OFFLINE ,online isnt safe yet or tested ... Note : THIS THREAD IS JUST FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DONT WANT TO UPDATE TO LT3 AND DONT WANT TO BUY IHAS BURNER :) , AND DONT MIND PLAYING OFFLINE , ANY XGD3 GAME WORKS WITH THIS METHOD THANKS :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: FIXING unsupported discs,how to burn& play ALL XGD3 on ur LT2 tested on all drive

I am on LT2.0 and had problem with Saints Row 3.
What i did was changed the layer break as suggested above, changed the options in in abgx as suggested and then Ii just burned with imgburn on 2.4x and truncated. Didn't have to do anything with xboxcreator. What i did notice when you normally truncate is you get the error message at the end of the burn and then it asks if you want to still close the disk...well i did't get this message this time. I was using AonePLUS+ disks as well.
Anyway...hopefully if someone is in a similar situation this may work.

Back