Thread: XGD3 failing on verify

Forum: Xbox 360 Forums

Hi I recently got my liteon Ihas324b and I've flashed it with ixtreme burner max I've burned and verified a few games no problem but I'm just burning batman now and it is burning f

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    DW Cash
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

XGD3 failing on verify

Hi I recently got my liteon Ihas324b and I've flashed it with ixtreme burner max I've burned and verified a few games no problem but I'm just burning batman now and it is burning fine but failing verify at 49% I've tried this twice, I've burned a few games now on the same discs without any problems so I'm assuming its just the image I'm burning from but I was just wondering if anyone else has had any trouble with this game and tbh I'm sure I've seen it mentioned that some people where getting failures at the same point but I cant find any info on it, any help or info would be great, cheers.

VIP Member dont do it it"ll hurt's Avatar
    DW Cash
    Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: XGD3 failing on verify

i had that but changed to 2.4 burn works fine

DW Cash
    Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you useing verbatims if you use Aone it will fail at 49% verbatims verify all the time for me at 2.4

DW Cash
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheers mate i set all the settings that it had in the pdf in Imgburn that comes with the ixtreme burner max firmware and i ticked the box for 4 speed but all the others I've burned i have left the speed at 2.4x on the main menu and imgburn as always pointed it out and changed it to 4x but this one time i changed the speed to 4x on the main menu is that whats causing the problem then the only reason i changed it is because i thought image burn was doing it anyway and it wouldnt show the error on the burning log lol
    Last edited by marra; 16th November 2011 at 16:46.

DW Cash
    Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes but if you use verbatims it will burn at 2.4 it will only work at 2.4 with verbs

DW Cash
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bobby123 View Post
    yes but if you use verbatims it will burn at 2.4 it will only work at 2.4 with verbs
    Im sorry mate i dont understand, im using aone discs at the moment and i upto this one i havent had any trouble.
    Are you saying you can only use verbs if you want to burn at 2.4x, in the pdf that comes with the firmware at the bottom it as a guide to setting up imgburn i followed that and it says to tick this box to burn at 4x thats what i have done but when i choose 2.4x speed on the main menu it shows a writespeed mis compare and changes it to 4x but when i change the main menu to 4x i dont get the miscompare but is this what is stoping my disc from verifying, this is all a bit confusing to put in words lol.

@dont do it it"ll hurt are you saying you unticked the box in the advance settings mate or you select it and just let imgburn miscompare put the error in the burn log and fix itself
    Last edited by marra; 16th November 2011 at 16:58.

DW Cash
    Trophies
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you useing iXtreme Burner Max firmware only works with verbatims aone will only burn 4

DW Cash
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bobby123 View Post
    you useing iXtreme Burner Max firmware only works with verbatims aone will only burn 4
    Ahh right cheers mate, Am I the only person that thinks that's weird then lol usually its the high end discs that will burn faster not slower if anything I would of expected the aones to burn at 2.4 and the verbs to burn at 4x.

Ive just burned gears of war 3 with the main menu set at 2.4x and its burned and verified fine ill try batman again now.

Off subject but where are people buying there discs from at the moment not having a 360 for a while i havent bought any in over 12mths.

DW Cash
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you look in the bottom right hand corner there is an emblem which looks like settings in image burn. Click the emblem it will show you what DVD type of media, click beside it and change to what speed you want to burn at. Then click update and whenever you put your disc in image burn will auto remember speed of disc and burn at that speed.

DW Cash
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can get 25 Aone Gold DL for 8 locally...Seems pointless buying online for me

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

User Tag List