Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heads done in am i right!!!

Hi guys i have added a pic of my problem i have fianlly got the xbox device controller installed for use with my raid card for jungleflasher but i have hit a problem

see pic..

see the raid card has a yellow explanation mark which i know is correct and at the bottom you can visually see the xbox installed but i need to have my raid card actually working via the origional drivers as i have a ide hard drive running of it usually which is now no functional.will it matter if i was now to install the proper drivers for it....

mr p

Attached Files Attached Files
    DIGITALWORLDZ PES2008 CHAMPION

A guy walked past me and my mates shouting into his mobile, "Yeah, I'm off me head... you're at which tent? Ok, I'll meet you there now then...are you sure?... nice one, see you there". As he turned around we noticed it wasn't actually his mobile he had in his hand but that he was having this conversation with his glostick pressed to his ear.

DW Cash
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Heads done in am i right!!!

what drive you trying to flash.. as i had nightmares trying to flash drives WITHOUT the drivers installed

reinstalled em not had many problems since
    The Search Button is your friend. Use it
    PSN: XiONRAGE - CB-DX - 26TM530 / XiON

DW Cash
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tbh mate this is my first attempt still on the basics....

A guy walked past me and my mates shouting into his mobile, "Yeah, I'm off me head... you're at which tent? Ok, I'll meet you there now then...are you sure?... nice one, see you there". As he turned around we noticed it wasn't actually his mobile he had in his hand but that he was having this conversation with his glostick pressed to his ear.

DW Cash
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well ide reinstall all your raid driveres for a start.. as removing them is a fix for IF you get freezing issues.. with liteon's

then just follow the JF tutorial for your drive and prity straight forward
    The Search Button is your friend. Use it
    PSN: XiONRAGE - CB-DX - 26TM530 / XiON

DW Cash
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok thanks alot

DW Cash
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is it possible to flash a drive whch xbox has already got red ring of death as im just goin to use drive in another working xbox....

p.s done rrod fix n wont wrk its a gonner

Woodlands Cemetery,Scarborough overlooking the sea @ 45-degree angle so i can see the buoys ;) .
    DW Cash
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

let me get this right, you have a working xbox and your not flashing that one? why?

your trying to flash an xbox with rrod then use the drive in the other working xbox?

well if thats the case your going to need the key off the working xbox and flash that to the drive in the rrod xbox, spoof the drive.

have i read it right is that what your trying to do? rrod drive to working xbox.
    Forza Leeds!

DW Cash
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes mate and no lol...

I already have a xbox done by a good friend but i also have a broken one which has the sammy i was going to do the drive in the broken one and give it to a mate who has a xbox which has a broken drive....

does that sound better...

mr p

Woodlands Cemetery,Scarborough overlooking the sea @ 45-degree angle so i can see the buoys ;) .
    DW Cash
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in that case hold your horses. you cant do anything to that sammy without the key from your mates broken drive one.

you need the key from his and then you spoof it to the sammy drive you have.

your sammy wont work in his xbox as it will have the key from your xbox on it, it needs the key from his drive putting on it.

make sense?
    Forza Leeds!

DW Cash
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thommohawk View Post
    in that case hold your horses. you cant do anything to that sammy without the key from your mates broken drive one.

you need the key from his and then you spoof it to the sammy drive you have.

your sammy wont work in his xbox as it will have the key from your xbox on it, it needs the key from his drive putting on it.

make sense?

yes mate complete sence does this mean that the dvd key is somehow stored within the motherboard aswell????

ie ONE XBOX HAS 1 PERMANET KEY STORED WITHIN WHICH HAS TO MATCH WITH ANY DRIVE MEANING IT HAS TO HAVE OROGIONAL DVD KEY

mr p

Last edited by Mr Parsnip; 3rd November 2009 at 17:19.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last