Thread: New Firmware Being Made **update**

Forum: Xbox 360 Forums

i know i posted this in the " have you been banned thread " but i figured that it would just get lost in the realms of threads and posts in there. So here it is again. he

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    DW Cash
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Firmware Being Made **update**

i know i posted this in the " have you been banned thread " but i figured that it would just get lost in the realms of threads and posts in there.

So here it is again.

hey guys, this just in on irc:

(04:05:56) (c4eva) iXtreme Online fw to come in future, only for new/unbanned boxes, thats all for now
    (04:09:40) (c4eva) no details on how its done

didnt take him long to figure out what was going on eh .

i guess then if u havent been banned from xboxlive, u should not use it til this new fw is released.

Guess there is light at the end of the tunnel!

DW Cash
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice hope its for both drives but cos i've been banned i will need a new xbox after its been released so i know its working before going for a new xbox

DW Cash
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ive not connected to xbl since i got mu drive flashed. i was on at the beginning of the week and i got my drive flashed thursday and ive not even plugged in the network cable since. im not gunna go on xbl to see if im banned or if i will get banned because im waiting for a fix. hopefully this one will work!

DW Member
    DW Cash
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well if there is new firmware on the way then Iím gonna get reading up on how to flash the 360 coz Iím gonna do it myself this time.
    If anyone can give me advice then it will be much appreciated as I cant do any downloading of guides ect till Iíve posted 20 posts and I donít want to just post random snizzle and stress everyone out just for downloads lol.
    p.s. this is a great site with a great community keep it up and hope to share loads of info with you all.

DW Cash
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well get your self over to the general thread and get some discussions started, then once you can downlaod the pdf's etc, there's all so a search function, lots of reading to do 1st matey.

But alas we are still here to help you.........lolol

go on get outta here.....see you back in when you have 20 posts...lololololol....

Inactive User
    DW Cash
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dibbers View Post
    well get your self over to the general thread and get some discussions started, then once you can downlaod the pdf's etc, there's all so a search function, lots of reading to do 1st matey.

But alas we are still here to help you.........lolol

go on get outta here.....see you back in when you have 20 posts...lololololol....
    wonder if there is any chance that c4eva is in 'cahoots' with ms... not trying to be ungrateful just curious

DW Cash
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wouldnt surprise me at all seems there aint many hackers out there that do it just for the sake of doing it anymore ...money talks...and ms have plenty of that,

i personally have a theory which im gunna test tommorow

gunna grab a 3 or 4.1 version of the firmware flash a brand new 360 with it after ive taken the spring update,then go on live playing a freshly ripped copy of burnout revenge,fully stealthed up...

i do think the bans have something to do with crackdown,halo 3 and the spring update detecting non stealth patched games-i think this disc jitter is complete bull

and i wouldnt expect much from this so called new firmware thats been mentioned

DW Cash
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi J,

So your thinking that the old firmware is actually better.

It'll be good to find out what happens.

i see where your coming from on this one.

Cheers

Dibbers

DW Contributor
    DW Cash
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by violentj View Post
    wouldnt surprise me at all seems there aint many hackers out there that do it just for the sake of doing it anymore ...money talks...and ms have plenty of that,

i personally have a theory which im gunna test tommorow

gunna grab a 3 or 4.1 version of the firmware flash a brand new 360 with it after ive taken the spring update,then go on live playing a freshly ripped copy of burnout revenge,fully stealthed up...

i do think the bans have something to do with crackdown,halo 3 and the spring update detecting non stealth patched games-i think this disc jitter is complete bull

and i wouldnt expect much from this so called new firmware thats been mentioned

fair pair of cahonas you got there :-) i guess though if your going to do that it would be crackdown and halo to test your theory?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It still doesn't explain the people who haven't played Crackdown or Halo 3 and are banned even though they are using older Xtreme revisions.

Not everyone can update their firmware by themselves, so many people out there still have Xtreme 1.0 etc installed on the system, haven't played Crackdown/Halo3 and are still getting banned, why would MS chose to ignore all previous releases anyway? The number of people with 5.2 / 5.3 in comparison to those with 1.0 - 5.0 must be very low, they would kick far more people if they targetted 1.0 - 5-0 - unless ofcourse, as has been suggested, the newer revisions of the firmware contain little easter eggs accessible by microsoft, which isn't present in the older revisions.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast