Firmware TOMATO FIRMWARE FOR TENDA N60 (the one that was posted in bargain section)

Thommo

Hates everyone equally!
Reaction score
Woodlands Cemetery,Scarborough overlooking the sea
I posted this in the bargain thread but thought it might get overlooked in there so i decided to post it here.

N60 TOMATO

Confirmed working and running fine by me.

tenda n60 tomato firmware - Downloads - Digitalworldz <-------------------------- linky link.

clear nvram in advanced settings once loaded.

works extremely well, has vpn settings, bit torrent, ftp, 3g support via usb slot ect ect ect......

once this is installed you can do a check with tomatoanon to see who's using what build and how many people using ect....

As of yesterday i was the only one using this firmware (the only tenda n60 in/on the list).

well worth a flash over the standard firmware.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was trying firmware from Directory index · styled with h5ai but it doesn't work fine for me. When I connect the cable to the WAN port, in web GUI looks like I plugged into LAN1 port.
If you have different firmware then me, can you please provide? I cannot download from these websites (new user).
DHCP works only for wireless devices.

Last edited:
When I connect the cable to the WAN port, in web GUI looks like I plugged into LAN1 port.

DHCP works only for wireless devices.

I had the same issue, copy settings below making sure the * is set to wan.

I believe they use vlan by default on these firmwares.

Tomato_USB_Advanced_VLAN.png

Also DHCP works fine on both wireless and wired.

Attachments

• Tomato_USB_Advanced_VLAN.png
    Tomato_USB_Advanced_VLAN.png
    209.1 KB · Views: 25
using Cisco E3200 running Tomato Shibby version, just setup a wifi guest access running 10 of these, all with own subnet, virtual wireless, VLANS and restricted bandwidth for the guest wifi.

Hello!
I have some issues with tomato-K26USB-1.28.RT-N5x-MIPSR2-116-TendaN60. After a flashed, i cleaned up nvram, and i cant acces the web gui on 192.168.1.1. My ipconfig /all says says my IP is 169.167.1.139. seems it cant see the router. Can u help me, pls?
Regards!
Alin

Hello!
I have some issues with tomato-K26USB-1.28.RT-N5x-MIPSR2-116-TendaN60. After a flashed, i cleaned up nvram, and i cant acces the web gui on 192.168.1.1. My ipconfig /all says says my IP is 169.167.1.139. seems it cant see the router. Can u help me, pls?
Regards!
Alin

if I remember correctly by default DHCP pn a newly flashed Tomato router is disabled, so you will need to set a static IP for your machine in order to connect something like 192.168.1.10

It doesnt matter which port at first as you can login via the wifi which is enabled, He needs to look for tomato in his wifi connections and connect to it. Then he needs to follow the above or the ports wont match up and you wont get an IP.

which port on the back of the router have you connected to via a network cable.
I have internet provider (ISP) cable in WAN port, and i tried to connect my PCs on all 4 LAN ports of router. It didnt worked.

I'll trie to do what u sugest when i'll be home. I'm at work now. I hope it will work.
Thank you for ur sugestion!
Alin

Nevermind! I returned the router to the store i both. Thnx u, guys, for ur help.
Have a great day!

Where is the maping?

It doesnt matter which port at first as you can login via the wifi which is enabled, He needs to look for tomato in his wifi connections and connect to it. Then he needs to follow the above or the ports wont match up and you wont get an IP.

I am very new, I even paid to get the Tomate firmware (you need 5 posts to download, but I am having problems here: none of the LAN ports seem to properly work, nor with the original firmware from Tenda, nor with this Tomado firmware. I just bought four of them and they all seem to do the same thing, that is, not do anything.
Could you guys please help me get them set up?

which port on the back of the router have you connected to via a network cable.
So I had same problem and it was hard fight. :D
I solved it:
1. Connection by ethernet cable PC-Router
2. Open Network center in Windows
3. Local Connection click on it, next you click on Properties, find and click on Internet Protocol Version (TCP/IPv4), below you will see and click on Properties.
4. Manual setup adress IP(your computer e.g. 192.168.1.120, Mask 255.255.255.0, Gateway: 192.168.1.1, for DNS 192.168.1.1 and click on OK. Keep computer work and connect automaticaly on.
5. Go to browser write 192.168.1.1 and you will see login window write L:admin, P:admin woala you are there.

Well as the OP i'll tell you ive gone back to original firmware (well newest tenda firmware).. tomato was ok but i found it to be a lot slower than the tenda firmware and no 5ghz either.

It has some nice features but i dont really use them so based on that i went back and im running at super speed again.

Back