How to use HyperTerminal written bootlooder into Flash SOLO2

if that for solo2 its very cool )

but i think its for solo2 SE

Last edited:
Hi, is there any link to the other files in the guide ? 1)mcu_falsh and 2)HyperTerminal

Thanks

Nice one ALi ,thanks for uploading if you can ask your friend about the other file,s it would be a great help to DW members and others regards dubliner

Hi lombard,

1) i believe it is just a folder name where the update file is located, for example i can see the update file in the VU_HD site, updatetools-28052014 - I suppose this one can be used

2) is included a program available in MS Windows until windows XP, for newer version you need to download one, if you google it you can find plenty of them; one example is here: Install HyperTerminal Client on Windows 7 or Vista [FREE]

Cheers

Hi lombard,

1) i believe it is just a folder name where the update file is located, for example i can see the update file in the VU_HD site, updatetools-28052014 - I suppose this one can be used

2) is included a program available in MS Windows until windows XP, for newer version you need to download one, if you google it you can find plenty of them; one example is here: Install HyperTerminal Client on Windows 7 or Vista [FREE]

Cheers

Hi, ya your right the files seem to be there , but when do you power on box etc , the guide aint great explaining for example the first part

3,Connecting the computer by 232 serial port line,and open the box.(There is instructions in the
picture) After completing the above steps,close the software. i guess close it after powering on box ?

Thanks

Hi, anyone know what this means ? i have a se model i fancy trying it, i aint got the v4 update, so new official image i think should stop it working so could try recovering it

com port.jpg

It must be "none" as it is the same simbol used for the parity field! ;-)

It must be "none" as it is the same simbol used for the parity field! ;-)

that must be it lol , i wanna see if the recovery works, but also dont wanna ruin the box if it doesnt , anyone else ?

Thanks

Back