Thread: How to load a bouquet into a vu+ solo?

Forum: VU+ Solo Receivers

As per the post title, I have a bouquet that has a bouquet/list of iptv channels. I've tried just to ftp this in to etc/enigma2 - but it doesn't show up after a box reboot. I've also tried just pasting in the contents of this bouquet into an existing bouquet (for 19*East - that I simply don't use). I can't do this - as it says that some of the characters are in ascii (or something to that effect - from what I can recollect). Can anyone instruct me as to how I achieve this? The

DW Jnr Member
    DW Cash
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to load a bouquet into a vu+ solo?

As per the post title, I have a bouquet that has a bouquet/list of iptv channels. I've tried just to ftp this in to etc/enigma2 - but it doesn't show up after a box reboot.

I've also tried just pasting in the contents of this bouquet into an existing bouquet (for 19*East - that I simply don't use). I can't do this - as it says that some of the characters are in ascii (or something to that effect - from what I can recollect).

Can anyone instruct me as to how I achieve this?

The box is running blackhole image which (and i'm open to correction here) is an enigma2 based image??

DW Cash
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: How to load a bouquet into a vu+ solo?

You will need to use something like DBedit or VUcc to load a channel list as just adding them into an already preconfigured bouquet will just not work correctly.

DW Cash
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: How to load a bouquet into a vu+ solo?

i use dreambox edit to upload bouquets on my uno/solo and it works without issue... you could also load @rats updater ipk in if you just use 28.2/5e or just load @catseye motorised off the blackhole addons server for motorised if you wish,regards mdt

TECHNOMATE F3/5, FAMAVAL 1.1M OFF-SET DISH, STAB 120 USALS, IBU ,55 EAST to 45 WEST