I had my cable's slightly setup wrong. Ok now for update so far:
1) Re-started the Vu+ Duo after checking my cables from LNB to the Box all connected tightly.
2) Set the Tuner A: Config Simple
Sat: Astra 28.2E and Eurobird
3) Went to Service Scan>Automatic Scan.
1048 Service Found 100% completed.
Pressed Exist>Exist till I was on the Vu+ Duo Loading Enigma II...Wallpaper.
4) Switched off from behind the STB without 'Rebooting from the remote control instead.'
5) Switched on the Receiver from the back, Starting.......DVB Service. Then go the msg again saying "No service 3sec msg pop'.
What Do I need to do now from here on? Have I lost the Service scan result that I had got perivously? At What point should I install CCcam plugin?
I understand I need to create a file from notepad called "CCcam.cfg", Question: What do I need to save inside this document as I'm not sure also what is Cline please?
Many thanks for the kind help, the ball is finally rolling.