How i met your mother

audiobookman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone actually watch this program on here, or have you all given up this season?

We have watched it from day one, but this season is awful - tbh i cannot wait for it to finish now as its obvious that the writers has ran out of ideas (about 2 season back).
They have managed to stretch 34 hours over 20 episode or so, and nothing, yes nothing has happened....
roll on finale

Oh good its not just us then, im getting to the stage where i really am disliking lilly and her stupid faces, i used to think she was a good actor but now it shows just how poor she is.
Never mind only 2 more episodes left.

It makes me think of LOST, such a good start and it became lame, i had never finished it.

I really hope that it was a joke when I was reading that they plan to make How I met your father

nope you read correctly, i for one will be giving that a miss.
Did you guys see the ending of himym, what did you think?
im not going to put spoliers up but it was for us AWLFUL. 9 seasons, 200 odd episodes and they done that, what in the *@*% were they thinking.

I thought the finale was pretty good - the Fiancé disagreed! She wanted Robyn and Barney to stay together!

i was thinking the exact thing the other night. why don`t they just get on with it instead of spinning the story line over and over.

Back