Zgemma H2 Open ATV bouquets and softcam

hiranuk

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

I ahve a Zgemma H2 on virgin cable i ahve been using OPen VIX but now am trying to install Open ATV, i cannot see to get the softcam menu showing in the settings menu, i also cannot see teh auto bouquets menu
can anyone help

i ahve been following this guide

1) Initialise your USB pen drive.....(BLUE Button, scroll down to Hardisk, Initialisation) then (Convert Ext3 to Ext4)

2) Now check it's mounted.... (Mounts, Device Manager, GREEN Button, BLUE Button, Exit on remote then RED button)

3) Add your line.....
You will need the IP address of your box - to find out what this is.... (BLUE Button, scroll down to Network and select Network Interface) Make a note of this!

You will now add your cline or nline details into the existing files as detailed below using an FTP client (eg Filezilla or DCC). For your FTP client you will need the IP address as noted above, the user is ROOT and leave the password field empty.

For Clines just ftp the server details into the CCcam.cfg file that's already there for you in the /usr/keys directory.

For Nlines a newcamd.list list file is in the /usr/keys directory ready for you to edit. (if you wish to use mgcamd you need to press the BLUE button and go into Softcam Panel then press the right direction key on your remote until mgcamd135a is displayed)

Once done reboot the box (MENU, Standby / Restart, Restart)

If you need any further help with adding your line look/ask in the forum. (To use other softcams BLUE, Softcam, Softcam Panel). Some lines also need to have the router restarted.

4) If your box is a Zgemma 2S and you have two cables coming from your sat dish skip to 5).
If you have a Zgemma S, H1 or H2 you need to reconfigure tuner B otherwise you will get a tuner lock error on the next step. To do this press BLUE then go to tuner setup, tuner configuration - if you have a S or you're running a 2S with one cable from the dish set tuner B to none, if you have a H1/H2 set your second tuner here.

5) Scan for channels...... (go and make a coffee this takes a while! but you only have to do this one time!)
(Menu, Setup, Service Searching, Automatic Scan, Green)

6) Now to change to your local region.....
(Menu, Setup, Service Searching, AutoBouquetsMaker, AutoBouquetsMaker Providers and scroll down and change where it's currently set as Granada-custom to yourtvregion-custom then press GREEN)

7) Create your Autobouquets
(MENU, Setup, Service Searching, AutoBouquetsMaker, Delete bouquets, Yes, Start Scan)

You need to extract the .conf file from the attached archive and ftp it to "/etc/opkg" and restart your box.

Then softcam feeds should then show in plugins.

Attachments

• secret-feed.rar
    138 bytes · Views: 18
i cant download it, i dont think i have enough posts and i just signed up the other day. is there any other link you can provdie

Unfortunately, No.

You will have to wait until 24 hours after your 5th post as per forum rules :)

Back