Why do people watch television dramas? (Opened to all ages)

Jenny288

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi again,

I am in my final year at Bournemouth University and doing a research project on why people watch television dramas and if mobile apps can enhance drama viewing.

I previously posted on here stating that I was looking for participants aged 18-34 however due the interest (and anger from some parties) I have chosen to now do a second phase of research including all ages.

I have developed a questionnaire which I would really appreciate it if you could take your time to complete so I can gain a better idea of why viewers watch television dramas and what they desire from companion applications.

https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9XjFDncpMrjnQvX

The ideas I have are not trying to take away from the activity of viewing television dramas but instead add to and enrich content with features such as character maps, storyline recaps and programme news.
If you have any opinions on my research such as whether companion would enhance the viewing experience for dramas please post them below, I would be really interested to hear your thoughts.

Thanks!

PS. I am now eating a big portion of humble pie.

PPS. I have not posted twice to try and spam/clog up the forum but it wouldn't let me edit my original post to say it is now open to all ages

Any more for any more...I promise this is my last final push. Thanks to everyone that has done it!

Any more for any more...I promise this is my last final push. Thanks to everyone that has done it!

Done although I had to lie about my location as you only include the UK :p

Back