Whats ur fav film?

gareth

Member +
Reaction score
Just wondered what everyone's favourite film is or one you recommend to watch.

Recently watched Barbershop, very good comedy set in a barbershop in chicago, stars rapper ice cube. Makes a change from war films.

fav film

Ghost ,

was my favourite film of all time,

special effects gr8,

good story !

regards Scoot;) :Jester:

one of my favorite films is here no evil see no evil , one of the funniest lines I've herd is :Laugh: "fuzzy wuzzy woz a woman":Laugh: if u have seen the film u will know it's funny :)

its a toss up for me:

Goodfellas

or

shawshank redemption

did scoot say ghost ??? (you big poof, wooo my love my darling lmfao)

also had to put the aussie film "chopper" in somewhere, pure comedy and violence gr8

sorry to spoil the pick one film theme but it was so hard to choose.

@ rat, i love richard pryer and gene wilder films but i think there best was stir crazy (just my opinion m8y)

my favourite film must be YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN with gene wilder and marty feldmen,i remember the first time i saw this film i have never cried so much with laughter.....i brought it a few years ago on dvd,loads of extras and outtakes.....CLASSIC :Clap:

Gladiator

My name is maximus desimus maridius comanders of the armys of the north loyal to the true emperia marcus irilius, farther to a murdered son husband to a murdered wife and i will have my vengence in this life or the next....

I'm afraid like Mickie, it's got to be two:

Apocalypse Now - great epic, adaptation of Heart Of Darkness, you should read the book. Went to our local flea pit cinema many moons ago as a spotty teanager..it just blew me away...:Chainsaw:

Blues Brother - funniest film ever PERIOD! Still cracks me up all these years later.:Jester:

What a Fecker

What a fecker,lmao

did scoot say ghost ??? (you big poof, wooo my love my darling lmfao)

Theres me tryna put normality back into my life!! an he goes an pisses on my chips, lol

Its like Gazer said earlier today,,

"when where you last normal Scoot????

At Birth yer Honour was my reply, lmao

feck it!!!

Monty Pythons life of Scootie then!!!lmao

Ps David Nice Birthday???

Did yer get yer Leg Over??? lmao

Regards

regards Scoot

:Smileysex ,

ps Sorry Alma had to slip that in!!

pardon the Pun, lol:eek:

let it ride
would love to get a copy but i cant find it

batty boy

I have heard yer partial to ,

Klingon on the starboard bow, lmao

:eek:

Regards Scoot;) :T

Got to be The commitments. Great one liners great music great birds.

Stand By Me.... a Classic!!!

Hho said chuffin Ghost!! and blamed it on the special effects

yeah i agree with monks !!

there is alot of classic films we have all come up with !!!

forgot about the good old matrix (fantastic film not my top 2 but a 3rd or 4th easy)

i love gangsta films, and ones with alot of violence ... watched that gangsta number 1 last nigh jesus that is one dark gangsta film lol ... it was sick man sick !!!... but i enjoyed it lol

Back