What's a Wii worth?

Captin

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a Wii and the mrs says it's a nice white doorstop. To be honest I haven't touched it much since I got the PS3 a couple of years ago and before that didn't really hammer it.

I don't really want to pay Ebay's triple ripoff fees (insertion fee + final val fee + paypal fee = lots of dosh for ebay), or being ripped off by some dodgy buyer.

I've looked on ebay's completed listings and the prices are all over the place, people have paid anything from £40 to £140. But you can't really put "modded" Wii in the title. :)

The Wii is a V4.1E when new, and was hard modded the week we bought it, and softmodded a few months later. Recently it's been updated with ModMii v5 and it's on system menu 4.3E and running CFG USB loader, with Priiloader and BootMii and Homebrew Channel.

Besides the console itself there is a charging stand for the 2 controllers which have rechargeable battery packs installed. 2 nunchucks, 1 wired and 1 wireless. The balance board (Wii Fit). 2 Game Cube controllers (used for sega emulator), a steering wheel on stand for the Wii controller. Plus a spare blue-tooth wireless sensor bar.

Because of the weight of the balance board postage will be around £8 for next day carrier, or collection.

if it's worth something I will sell it and put some pics up, if not I'll stick it in the loft with the PS2.

not sure what yours i worth but my son brought one from amazon thats was on 4.1 firmware he got basic setup fo £41 plus postage, yours is going to be worth more but wouldn't like to say how much.

game doing second hand ones with years warrenty for £50 so i would say £40 ish mate get it on gumtree with a hard drive full a games and push the price up to like £100

might be worth splitting the Balance board/Game and selling seperate

I will give you forty notes andpick upyou, I think your by me Northwest

Back