Wanted: Samsung Mini phone 3,4,5 etc.

sneaker

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to post this. I wondered if anyone had one of these for sale cheap, my GT-S5830 is a bit of Dinosaur these days, and I could do with a bit of extra internal memory, I currently have 30mb. I can't even put on youtube, or receive video txts. :)

I wasn't sure where to post this. I wondered if anyone had one of these for sale cheap, my GT-S5830 is a bit of Dinosaur these days, and I could do with a bit of extra internal memory, I currently have 30mb. I can't even put on youtube, or receive video txts. :)
I would say ebay would be your best bet.
Theres quite a few to choose from on there.
The GT-S5830 was my great grandma's first phone 🤣

Time to stop playing snake but wow 3g has left the building ?

I'm one of those rare people (these days), who uses my phone for mainly speaking to people. 3G has been fine as I only get 250mb a month data, so I don't walk around the streets or supermarkets with my face burried in my phone surfing the net. :)

I don't think there is enough room left on it to install snake @spud1966. Apart from Android 2 and Samsungs garbage there is little room left for anything.

Ha ha, just found a galaxy S3 Neo !! I should really throw old shit away.

The S7 I think is 64GB and the sim holder can also take a micro sd card to expand the memory storage, and supports "fast charging".
It has been factory reset and would be phone only, no charger included.
It's a freebie so nothing to lose if you don't like it. I'm even posting it for free.......just to say thanks for your contributions on here.
Got to go now as I'm sounding like a prick and need another pint.o_O

Last edited:
Back