Wanted 3.5inch Hard Drive

rutters

DW Regular
Reaction score
Does anyone have one of these I could buy, please?

It's for a Lenovo ThinkCentre.

Thanks

Any 3.5 HDD should so do. Even a 2.5 HDD would work your machine just may not be able to mount it.

Amazon.co.uk : 3.5 hdd

Personally I would recommend an SSD as it will be faster and more reliable than a HDD.

Are you sure your Lenovo ThinkCentre even has a 3.5 HDD bay. Always thought they were small factor so only took SSD like M2s

Lenovo ThinkCentre small takes 3.5 drives and Lenovo ThinkCentre Tiny take 2.5

If your hard drive housing is something like this one just replace with a 2.5 SSD much faster than sata and just stick it down inside the housing with some duck tape ect

Well having had a look at stuff I save o_O. I have a WD5000AAKS if you want it. As others have said an SSD would be far quicker.
PM me your address and I'll post it to you........yes it is a freebie, but I'll just need to hook it up to see if it still functions.

I've got a 2TB 3.5hdd here. Western Digital I want to say. Green one. I had it a box, but I don't use the HDD. You'll likely need to format it, as im not sure what's on there if anything. DM me

Well having had a look at stuff I save o_O. I have a WD5000AAKS if you want it. As others have said an SSD would be far quicker.
PM me your address and I'll post it to you........yes it is a freebie, but I'll just need to hook it up to see if it still functions.
That's very kind Piggy. I've DM'd you👍

Back