VU+ Solo vu solo mini stuck on blue light

USB not flashing no network = jtag = brown bin, thanks for the help , I do have jtagging gear bth it's for a m8 and I'll get jack shit off him so I've texted him a link to eBay and a v8s

cheers for the help ferret much appreciated

Just got the truth out of him, he tried to flash it probably with gen FW. So if that's the case what would be the option to repair ? or chip lifting Samsung k9f2g08u0b ?. I have all the gear you see and he's a painter and decorater and................

I think you know were I'm coming from

Last edited:
Just got the truth out of him, he tried to flash it probably with gen FW. So if that's the case what would be the option to repair ? or chip lifting Samsung k9f2g08u0b ?. I have all the gear you see and he's a painter and decorater and................

I think you know were I'm coming from

Its just the bootloader that is corrupt so jtag will be enough but im not sure what bootloader the solo mini uses.

If you swap the chip your in the same boat.

And my very last question on the matter :) which and were can I get a jtag for the vusolo ? t.i.a

And my very last question on the matter :) which and were can I get a jtag for the vusolo ? t.i.a

Cypress EZ-USB FX2LP CY7C68013A USB2.0 Development Board

Single jumper board is the one to have plenty on ebay but do check your getting the single jumper version.

Back