VU+ Duo vu duo...no hdmi and no network....please help

dirkjan73

DW Regular +
Reaction score
friends i have a vu duo and as today there is no hdmi output only scart and there is also no network...ive tryed it with other cables and tv sets and installed several images vti and openpli but nothing works...what do you guys think..motherboard?

Does not sound good mate.

I take it your seeing something on the front display and the basics like another hdmi lead and even port on tv have been done ?

Does not sound good mate.

I take it your seeing something on the front display and the basics like another hdmi lead and even port on tv have been done ?

@Ferret,

the only things that doesny work are the HDMI output and the Network...i can change images,front cover and display woking everything works only no HDMI and no Network...strange thing is that the Network ligt is green and this without interruptions...green all the time!

EDIT:And yes bro..ive tryed another HDMI cable,another Network cable,another HDMI port,scart is working even if you select HDMI "output" on receiver,it only gives signal by scart...

I can change images and i did this,verry old ones like VTI 3.1 and the last ones like OpenPli 4

Nothing works..

As it outputs via scart it has to be a hardware issue then.

Scart is always active mate even when using HDMI I use to use in to hook up to a old video recorder to send the rf signal around the house.

Looks as though it need a repair sadly

As it outputs via scart it has to be a hardware issue then.

Looks as though it need a repair sadly

As i thought so :CRYBABY:
@Ferret thank u for thinking with me bro!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back