tool 4 o/clocking nvidia cards

damage

Inactive User
Reaction score
a little tool to overclock nvidia graphic cards you can get upto 40% more from the cards i used it on mine and went up to 25% and was still ok you just open zip cick on the app it installs some reg entry's reboot go to advanced settings in display prop and click on your card and you should see a extra tool clock frequenscies with 2 slider bars to increse speeds .it tests to see if the speed is ok so you can increase a bit at a time USE AT YOUR OWN RISK AS IT COULD CAUSE OVERHEATING IF YOU INCREASE BY TO MUCH

installed it, rebooted, and no new options :(

I've got a Geforce2 (yeah old) MX/MX 64 Meg.

Santa is bringing me a new one though :Hit:

does you card show up in the display properties settings then avanced there should be a tab there with you card when you click on the card tab a tool box should open

Just tried it again in case it had'nt added to the registry correctly. Still the same m8 :(

The card does show where you say, with the 7 tabs it already had, and a further 5 tabs under additional properties (which were already there).
These ones relate to OpenGL & Direct 3D etc.

Nothing else there??

Shame cos my next card is also a nVidia, but shouldnt need overclocked. Having being used to the GF2 its gonna fly along :) :)

it is there m8 just done it m8

you have a differant toolbox than i have mine looks the same as that but my tools open at the side of the box for the open gl 3d settings etc

Back