TM-6800HD S+ and STB Daemon on 750p

headwest

Inactive User
Reaction score
Decided to update my 6800 from 750p to 752p using STB Daemon. I ran stb daemon on pc as usual, comfirmed path on pc and added ip on stb all ok. Then from ip setting selected update firmware and 752p listed as expected, selected it and nothing happens except a blink on the tv screen. Went to system information on stb and it showed still on 750p! So I've just updated it ok using the usb method, so stb daemon does not work for updating firmware on 750p.

Also PhantOm will you please, please fix the audio defaulting on to medium after an update like the 5402 does as its a reeal pain in the arse having to adjust audio on every channel.

Finally are the biss keys still vaild for 10e pltv_enc1 as the channels now does not clear and I didn't check it was working before the update? Infact I've not checked it since late in December. Or do I need re-enter the keys after the firmware update (i.e. multiple factory resets)?

Cheers

Which keys are you using please mate, first one?:Hit:

Hi headwest,

Decided to update my 6800 from 750p to 752p using STB Daemon. I ran stb daemon on pc as usual, comfirmed path on pc and added ip on stb all ok. Then from ip setting selected update firmware and 752p listed as expected, selected it and nothing happens except a blink on the tv screen. Went to system information on stb and it showed still on 750p! So I've just updated it ok using the usb method, so stb daemon does not work for updating firmware on 750p.

Are you using STBDaemon version 3.03...?

If so... have you also tried using STBDaemon version 304...?

STBDaemon 304

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?resources/230/

...are the biss keys still vaild for 10e pltv_enc1 as the channels now does not clear and I didn't check it was working before the update? Infact I've not checked it since late in December. Or do I need re-enter the keys after the firmware update...?

Download the latest key from the link below...

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/295349/#6

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Last edited by a moderator:
Back