This has got to be one of the worst offers I have seen - 1mb Internet on a crackberry

skinz

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I just got this email

This has got to be one of the worst offers I have seen - 1mb Internet on a crackberry - generious my foot more like money making, I have used over 700mb in 1 week lol

As it’s very nearly Christmas and we’re feeling extra generous this year, we have two more shinny new phones that you can get free on our £10 Virmin Media customer exclusive tariff.

You’ll get 250 texts, 50 minutes and up to 1MB* mobile web, plus unlimited calls to other Virgin mobiles and even unlimited calls from your Virgin Home Phone line to Virgin mobiles. Don’t miss out, order now to get it in time for Christmas!

Re: This has got to be one of te hworst offers I have seen - 1mb Internet on a crackb

I just got this email

This has got to be one of the worst offers I have seen - 1mb Internet on a crackberry - generious my foot more like money making, I have used over 700mb in 1 week lol

As it’s very nearly Christmas and we’re feeling extra generous this year, we have two more shinny new phones that you can get free on our £10 Virmin Media customer exclusive tariff.

You’ll get 250 texts, 50 minutes and up to 1MB* mobile web, plus unlimited calls to other Virgin mobiles and even unlimited calls from your Virgin Home Phone line to Virgin mobiles. Don’t miss out, order now to get it in time for Christmas!

mind you, if you visit the site, the Crackberry actually has 1gb internet. on both 18 and 24 months contracts
https://www.virginmobile.com/vm/viewQuadplayHandsetWithAllTariffs.do?offeringId=2234174

not sure if this is good, but its 10 times better than the post suggests.

Back