Surely not?

Mark_The_Yid

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been asked by a working mans club what best way of getting epl via foreign methods is at least trying to keep in the law. They showed me this

http://Www.livepubfootball.tv/

What do you think they are supplying? Can't see it being European as English commentary so surely its not "legal"?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Reading through it, it seems that its an official IPTV sub including an IPTV box,but it sits in there data centre and they slingbox it back to you,

At least thats the way i read it?

OFFICIAL ITPV SPORTS SYTEM
THE SYSTEM WE SUPPLY COMES WITH A FULL 12 MONTHS SUBSCRIPTION TO ALL SPORTS CHANNELS PLUS AN OFFICIAL IPTV SPORT SET TOP BOX AND WHEN WE UTILIZE THE LATEST SLINGMEDIA TYPE EQUIPMENT FROM OUR SECURE DATA CENTRE, THIS THEN ALLOWS YOU TO HAVE FULL CONTROL OF YOUR OFFICIAL SPORT SET TOP BOX THROUGH THE INTERNET.

Oh right. I see now.

Long story short then ... its not legal :)

I bet its not that different to what you would get if you subscribed to jsc sports online yourself there just jumping on the bandwagon trying to make a quick buck.

Oh right. I see now.

Long story short then ... its not legal :)

you can buy the iptv boxes with the 12 months subs on for £399 google storesatellite so they might just be buying those boxes from that retailer or another selling the same and maling a nice profit just installing them
just my opinion

you can buy the iptv boxes with the 12 months subs on for £399 google storesatellite so they might just be buying those boxes from that retailer or another selling the same and maling a nice profit just installing them
just my opinion

Noticed there doing a offer AJS £249.00 only if you got the box from them though.....

Right I may have got a bit ahead of myself here. I have ordered premierleaguepass and also smartdns.

Whilst this works great on a PC it is not very user friendly to put on the clubs TV. Is it possible to use it on one of these iptv boxes or is it not practical due to it being a more on demand service as opposed to channels like on ajs

Im not sure about an iptv but iam 90% sure it will work on an android tv box i was able to test it on my note2 using dolphin and it played fine i think you may have to root it to change the dns on the box itself or you could change the dns via your router
Right I may have got a bit ahead of myself here. I have ordered premierleaguepass and also smartdns.

Whilst this works great on a PC it is not very user friendly to put on the clubs TV. Is it possible to use it on one of these iptv boxes or is it not practical due to it being a more on demand service as opposed to channels like on ajs

Back