Other Spam / poof emails from ebay members driving me nuts !

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
For the past month I've been getting these spoof emails to my Outlook , something like

(From) eBay member communication failure notice

(Subject)your recent message to

********@members.ebay.co.uk was not delivered
or
(Subject) Mail Delivery System
(From)Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

I received a letter from Virgin saying my email address is spamming (or words to that affect) and I need to change my email password and scan the PC.

I scanned the PC with 3 different software scans and removed to bits of crap.I have also changed my eBay password and my email login password and my Virgin media login password and I thought that was it, I didn't receive anything for a few days , that was till this morning when I have just received over 400 of these mails in my inbox.

Does anyone know how to stop these ?. I read if you contact eBay they suspend your account and change your username. I use it quite a lot and with over 1400 feedback I don't wan't to be doing that as it's took me years to build up a regular customer base.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

That would mean trudging through endless contacts personal and household like banking insurance and countless other contacts informing them of the change. I prefer to try and fix the problem and find out why rather than change it

Back