Sony Vaio VGN-N31S/W Laptop

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Sony Vaio VGN-N31S/W Laptop
Powerful and practical notebook with fast Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor and 15.4” X-black screen

Hi guys selling my Sony Vaio. (pics attached). In practically brand new condition. There is not a single scratch on the laptop top or even marks from wear and tear usage. only the bottom of the laptop has a few scratches, well quite a few scratches from moving it around on the table.
Very powerful core 2 duo T5500. Not the entry level T2250.

Payment is via bank transfer (you will provide me with a landline number where I will call you and tell you my sort code and account number and bank name).
Postage will be Royal Mail Special Next day delivery service. (I might not post next day after payment - although I will try my best but I use this postage service because i found it to be the best in the business. Also i will insure the postage. No other postage option unless you collect.

Otherwise cash on collection.

I am in Camden in North London.

Laptop comes with charger. No driver cd as newer laptops come with a built in recovery partition from the manufacturer, they dont give driver cd's. well i didnt get it with this one. (PS: i bought it as used).

I am after £420 for the laptop + £20 Postage & Packing.

Total would be £440.

If you collect £420

1 Pic attached (one with my name)
Rest of the pictures are attached in a zip file. (Dw wouldnt take them all in jpeg)

Specs:

Operating System - Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium (Can put XP Pro on for you)
ChipsetMobile Intel® 945GM Express Chipset
Microprocessor Full NameIntel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor T5500, Supports Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® TechnologyMicroprocessor ManufacturerIntel®Microprocessor Speed (GHz)1.66L2 Cache (KB)2048Frontside Bus (MHz)667Number of Cores2

Memory Speed (MHz)667Memory TypeDDR2 SDRAM (2x512MB)Max. Memory (MB)2048Memory Size (MB)1024

Optical Drive TypeDVD+-RW/+-R DL/RAMHard Drive Capacity (GB)100Hard Drive Speed (rpm)5400Optical Drive FittingBuilt-inHard Drive TypeSerial ATA
Display TypeX-black LCDDiagonal Size (in)15.4Resolution Format1280 x 800Resolution TypeWXGA

Graphic Card Full NameIntel® Graphics Media Accelerator 950 with Total Available Graphics Memory of 224MBProducerIntel®

4 Pin i.LINK™ (IEEE1394), 400 Mbps1DC in1Memory Stick™ Slot1Memory Stick Slot TypeMemory Stick™ Std / Duo, Memory Stick™ PRO Std / Duo, high speed data transferMicrophone Jack1RJ-11 Direct Port (Modem)1RJ-45 Direct Port (Network)1USB SpeedHigh/Full/LowUSB Port (quantity)2USB Version2.0USB Connector TypeAVGA Connector for Monitor1SD Card Slot1Audio out1Express Card Slot Type34mmAudio out Type(s)Stereo Headphones/Speakers JackExpress Card Slot1

Intel® High Definition Audio compatibleYES3D SurroundYESBuilt-in Stereo SpeakersYESWindows® Sound System CompatibleYES

Full specs From Sony UK Site

Back