SGTFlipFlop E2 Bouquets for 28.2E

SGTFlipFlop

Inactive User
Reaction score
Here is the latest update

DreamboxEdit 5.3.0.0 Used (Recommended) Guide Here

Enigma 1 = Dreambox 500, 600, 7020 | TechnoMate 500, 500 Super, 600 | Blade Media 500
Enigma 2 = Dreambox 800(SE), 8000, 500HD, 7020HD | VU Uno, Solo, Duo, Ultimo | ET 5000, 6000, 9000, 9100, 9200 | TechnoMate 500HD, 800 and many more....

Updates: 19th October 2013

Bouquet Updates
Okay people I'm back, This update has been long time coming had to dust down an old box but finally got it working pfft forgot how

Too many updates to mention it has been nearly a year, ha

Before these Numbering bouquets work you need to make some changes to DBE and your Enigma2 box

For Regional changes you will now need to do these in SGTFlipFlop & Entertainment bouquets now.

in DBE options > advanced > make sure all boxes are ticked especially Allow Duplicate Entries

On Dreambox make sure Multi Bouquets are ticked (Menu>Setup>System>Customize>Expert>Enable Multi Bouquets-YES)

The text in bold needs to be done before you open the bouquets in DBE, Thanks

Updates
Too many to mention just enjoy, Any errors let me know

Removed Channels
Too many to mention

Picons
Updated newest channels

** Dumped Multi Bouquet, Don't Use My Dish No More Pointless Updating, Check Out Catseye settings, Excellent **

These bouquets are positioned nearly identical to the Sky Box, Enjoy a neat up to date bouquet.

** Edit your own BBC & ITV Regional channels to suit your needs in DreamboxEdit (If you are from Ireland, I've renamed all Irish channels so easy for you to find) **

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
Please keep this thread clean, Use the Thanks button rather than posting on the thread

Attachments

• SGTFlipFlop.SkyUK.Picon.Pack.20.10.13.rar
    3.6 MB · Views: 53
  • SGTFlipFlop ENiGMA2 20.10.13.rar
    49.3 KB · Views: 72
Just updated a friends box and all's well, Cheers for your efforts.

It's great to see you are well and back doing what you are good at mate :thumbsup:
Thanks for sharing your Bouquets with us :)

Welcome back sgt, excellent piece of work :Cheers:

Yes mate use the e1 bouquet

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Tapatalk 2

Is there anywere i can get E2 Bouquets for northern ireland, or do i just need to edit the above with dreamboxedit?

Back