Queen of the south

chadda

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
As recommended on our site
10/10 Up there with breaking bad and better call Saul
on the last few episodes and thought anything like this as didn't want it to finish and found this only a follow up 😁

La Reina del Sur​

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220820-094551_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220820-094551_Chrome.jpg
    364 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20220820-100831.jpg
    Screenshot_20220820-100831.jpg
    650.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
I've had this saved for ages, never got around to watching it yet like many others lol :rolleyes:

Is it subs or dubbed?
Cheers
Queen of the South English some Spanish but I always put subs on as half the time can't understand them 🤔 as for

La Reina del Sur​

Had a quick look it's looks like all in Spanish so will need subs . Reviews saying rated better than Queen of the South
( wow )

Started watching Queen of the South due to this thread. Really enjoying it but it's getting harder to find the downloads. I have watched the first 2 series and now looking for the others.
Found series 3 and 4 on torrents but season 3 say's no subs which is no good really.

Anyone got any links, newzbins or torrents 😃

Wrong series I sent you @chookey I'll see if I can find the Spanish version.

Last edited:
Wrong series I sent you @chookey I'll see if I can find the Spanish version.
Seems ok to me @sneaker
I read your pm first and started downloading. I downloaded the first link and tested it and it's in English. I skipped through it to try and see if the Spanish parts have been hardcoded but didn't come across any.
I'm downloading series 4 now 😃

EDIT..............Just looked at another episode and found a little bit of Spanish speak and the translation is hardcoded. Perfecto 😂

Did start watching queen of the south follow up

La Reina del Sur​

it's rubbish all in Spanish nothing like queen of the south

Nice one @chadda I'd never heard of this, looks good & hopefully justifies another month of Netflix sub.
HH.
6 weeks to watch the 62 episodes. If it hadn't been for Pote i'd have given up well before the end :D
Truthfully not too shabby but not a patch on Breaking Bad.
Was gonna give the original Reina Del Sur a whirl but holy shit, how long does that last o_Oo_Oo_O
HH.

6 weeks to watch the 62 episodes. If it hadn't been for Pote i'd have given up well before the end :D
Truthfully not too shabby but not a patch on Breaking Bad.
Was gonna give the original Reina Del Sur a whirl but holy shit, how long does that last o_Oo_Oo_O
HH.
I agree completely Cabrón. Pote with his Mexican accent was brilliant.
"Teresita" aka "principessa" seemed very exposed to attack for a Cartel leader. There were loads of holes in the story and was completely predictable but was also very enjoyable.

Back