Votes: 2 11.8%
  • DW's user albums feature

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Personal website

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
photobucket but i'm begining not to like it. too many ads.

I always used to use Photobucket but with it being blocked at work I've started to use Fileden.

It's a little frustrating as photobucket seems to be the most popular and I'm mostly on the PC at work so I can't see any members pictures they upload to DW. :(

Which online album/image storage sites do you use?
Can a mod add 'Personal website' as an option I wasn't thinking and I know a couple of members are at least enthusiast (if not semi-pro).
photobucket but i'm begining not to like it. too many ads.
AdBlock Plus for firefox helps here, but it's not 100%.
I always used to use Photobucket but with it being blocked at work I've started to use Fileden.

It's a little frustrating as photobucket seems to be the most popular and I'm mostly on the PC at work so I can't see any members pictures they upload to DW. :(
My work block photobucket content too Cliff :(

Photobucket for me but Websense bocks it in my work too so images don't show.

I only use them for web stuff though not any personal photos.

The ads bug me aswell but a lot of them are like that now, imgshack is quick if you want to just throw something up for a web forum and forget about it.

Can a mod add 'Personal website' as an option I wasn't thinking and I know a couple of members are at least enthusiast (if not semi-pro).

sorry for the delay,the option 'Personal website' has been added Little_Pob

Last edited:
I use photobucket, I don't use it that often so the adds aren't really a problem.

Back