[Download] Lutron Homeworks Illumination Software 1.64 Full

Well, as a commercial user why not chip in the tiny support fee to keep the forum running a bit longer?

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/account/upgrades
I'll also add that by downloading from DW, you're getting a version guaranteed to not have malicious payloads attached. Almost all of the available downloads in Google Search have various nasties attached to them or are not even the actual software. This forum is the top page search result on Google for a good reason.

And as a commercial systems integrator, you will probably appreciate the fact that the software is the commercial version, not homeowner edition.

Last edited:
Has anyone successfully run Illumination on a Win10 machine? What about in a VM or the like? I really don't want a Win98 machine to lug around...

Has anyone successfully run Illumination on a Win10 machine? What about in a VM or the like? I really don't want a Win98 machine to lug around...
HWI 1.64 and 1.65 work fine on my Win 10 machine.

Does anyone have older versions, such at 1.49? 1.65 OS upload is not working on my processor. It appears to upload properly but does not boot. Either it is dead or some users have reported the newer HWI does not upload correctly and to try with an older version.

My system is 11 years old and I update the software to 1.64 few years ago and it's working perfectly under windows 8
Saludos
I tried to download the software but need to have posts + 1 like. Before downloading, I want to know if this software work for systems in the US or works for UK only?

Back