its always the last thing you check

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive just spent 35 minutes trying to FTP and telnet into my TM-TWIN, with no luck at all

i wanted to find and remove the epg.dat file, as well as reinstall Rats channel updater plugin.

I knew the IP was correct, but there was NO sign of life, i restarted the router, restarted the computer as its been running really slow for a few days, tried connecting off a different laptop, nothing, so thought 'aw great, here comes a reflash'

went upstairs with my USB ready to reflash the receiver

to find my daughters hair dryer plugged in where the receiver was supposed to be plugged in

AAAARRRGGGHHHHHHHHH

all working now though, but thought id share lol

rotflmao brillaint dont you just love kids lol

I'm so glad mine have all left home now, do you know I can open my fridge door now and there's food in there it's great

I'm so glad mine have all left home now, do you know I can open my fridge door now and there's food in there it's great

guess what ive spent the last 45 mins doing........

one of them left the freezer door open earlier today, it filled with ice to the point where it wont shut, so i now got a sink full of soaking wet towels, water everywhere and chunks of ice all over the place

arrgghhh i need a joint

get her back by removing the fuse from her hairdryer, then use the excuse it must of broke because she used that particular socket!

Back