is there anything i can do my end to decrease glitches

dan44762000

Inactive User
Reaction score
i am currently sharing a mates cards through ccam 2.1.4
i dont share anything of mine at the moment , i am just sharing his , however i have noticed some glitches now and again , he is not a paysever i know that for a fact.

is there any settings i can change to limit these glitches ?
maybe some settings in ccam.cfg file itself
many thanks daniel

You may be able to get your 'server' to tweak their router to give priority to cs traffic. Generally this kind of sharing occurs on domestic lines that get used for other stuff. If your friend is using his line for other purposes then its quite likely you will see the occaional glitch.

What you cant control is the quality of the line and the routing between them and yourself. If traffic gets held up on the internet itself or the line quality deteriorates so many data packets are lost there is little you can do, excpet maybe change internet provider.

Best advise to stop glitching mate is sell your TM800 and get a clone. Worked for me.

You may be able to get your 'server' to tweak their router to give priority to cs traffic. Generally this kind of sharing occurs on domestic lines that get used for other stuff. If your friend is using his line for other purposes then its quite likely you will see the occaional glitch.

What you cant control is the quality of the line and the routing between them and yourself. If traffic gets held up on the internet itself or the line quality deteriorates so many data packets are lost there is little you can do, excpet maybe change internet provider.

Correct, most people dont realise using there internet for other tings will increase internet response times, on a normal line with nothing being used you should be able to ping google with a constant 40-50 ms, start downloading something and try that ping again it will increase to 300+ even upto 1000+ ms response time. this will affect everthing on your internet.

setting priorty in your router will help to a certain extent but if you are maxing your download speed out there will be glitches regardless

Back