Incubuscamd V0.70 for ipbox is out

bro

Inactive User
Reaction score
added auto-reconnection on servers (if lost connection previously)
- fixed a bug that caused the lost of cws
- added multi-server support for cccam (you can connect as a client to more than one server, this is a beta try, seems almost stable but it could have many bugs)
- fixed nagra providers (nagra3 and nagra2) interpretation (now they should work on cccam protocol, but i
- fixed nagra providers (nagra3 and nagra2) interpretation (now they should work on cccam protocol, but i've not tested it so please report if you find bugs)
- fixed biss over cccam protocol
- added possibility to get emu shared data by server on cccam protocol (see config file)
- added logs information from console and into file (see config file)
- changed a bit the config file

Ah couldnt of been released at a better time!! Mines due soon

Multiboot
More Stable Incubuscamd

Happy Days

hxxp://www.dvbdirect.com/product_info.php/cPath/61/products_id/117

Will this do the trick?

hxxp://www.dvbdirect.com/product_info.php/cPath/61/products_id/117

Will this do the trick?

Has anyone used that site? by far the best priced cuberevo ive seen. Seems all the prices are very competetive. Which always makes you wonder

Has anyone used that site? by far the best priced cuberevo ive seen. Seems all the prices are very competetive. Which always makes you wonder

just found out that they dont include vat. comes to around 280/5 delivered

ah right! whats the point in listing stuff and not stating it doesnt include VAT!

ebays still the cheapest then for those CubeRevos. Mines left Estonia this morning so should be with me sometime next week hopefully

@bro, can you post me over the archive so i can take a look at the config and changes?

Si

Incubuscamd v.0.75 released

12/03/1956, V0.75
- fixed auto-reconnection on servers
- fixed multi-server connections
- fixed many bugs on memory that caused cam's crashes
- fixed timeshift
- fixed audio change selection wich cause the stop of video/audio on original dgs firmware

GBOX protocol still not fully supported (i can't test it but i think it shouldn't work in this version)

In the downloadsection.

It's still beta, so post your bugreports here..

I couldn't get 0.7 working for some reason so I got 0.75 and it seems to be working now.

The Cam needs a reset quite often though.

Back