Image for IPBOX

gasth404

Inactive User
Reaction score
What image is best use with IPBOX9000. I have it with 2 tuner S2+T and current moment use ABCOM r9207. Problem is with saved files, box will play it but no menu functions (subtitl..). Is this different when i install NLB or Enigma 2 ?

allthough i have not tried myseld(got no hardrive in mine lol)i an sure enigma 2 would be better for you
taken from another forum

videoplayer from dgs is verry buggy,slow and imprevisible ;d osent support a lot of encoded files,no audio with vbr mp3,ac3 ;no video on high resolutions +audio lipsync problem.
better solution is to play your files on enigma2 mediaplayer.
can play avi,mkv ,mp3,ac3,dts 6ch,subtitle srt,ssa ;embedded subtitles in mkv.
fast and very very stable. __________________

Thanks for info. I will test enigma2. I have HDD but want used computer DVD player to. With original soft i can connect IPBox to computer and its play DVD, its possibly copy files from from DVD to HDD in IPBox and thats all.
Only reason why i not use enigma because that have read that enigma not support twin tuner.
Need install of enigma same special features or its possibly with PCEditor or IPBox menu features?

maybe aftermath or dazzlet could help you as they have nearly the same setup and you could dual boot so you have the option to use normal flash image or enigma 2.whichever suits at the time

Back