Help with PBX Issues

ButlerInfoSys

New Member +
Reaction score
Hi. First off, I apologize if this post is in the wrong place. I'm having difficulties with a Panasonic KX-TDA50 PBX communicating with a Panasonic KX-TVA50 Voice Processing System. The two are connected and the run lights are steady, but calls are not being answered by the TVA50. I'm programming it with the PT Programming commands (through the handset) because I do not have access to download the software to allow me to probably fix it in just a few seconds, so trying things and making minor modifications takes a while and is a pain, so if anyone has knowledge of these systems, assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Currently, I've got the TVA50 plugged into port1, slot1 of the TDA50 and I've got that port programmed as VM#1 through the PS setup. It IS the correct four pin cable as well. I would like to have the system transfer to VM after four rings. Anyone know the commands to do this? The manuals aren't really clear about this (or anything for that matter).

Thanks in advance,
--Bob

I have been roped into looking at one of these units. TVA50 as well. I hope I can make heads or tales of it.

Back