help required openbox 11

Vondix

Inactive User
Reaction score
How do folks, I am a complete newbie and a complete doofa to all this and I have spent hours trying to google answers so I did not have to bother anybody, but unfortunately I have got no where :Bounce:, so I am asking for your expert help or guidance.

I have a new 'pre loaded' openbox 11, but I have got no where from seller with questions no surprise there eh?.

These may seem like dumb questions to most of you, but I was wondering if someone could help?
I am using an original fixed sky dish.

1st question, I can get the main menu up, but then I am unable to access anything else under that to check any settings etc sub menu appears to be locked?

2nd - fta channels ok but all other channels do not seem to open until late morning then are ok for the rest of the day, is there a timer on these things? as I thought everything would be available 24/7 ? or as a work colleague has suggested could it becuase I have a fixed system and reciever not picking up sat until late morning? never had any problems with the original mr murdochs system -- have not seen anything on internet to suggest this or not sure if was trying to wind me up, but becuase I cannot access main menu I cannot see what sat or sats are programmed in.

As I say I know these may seem stupidly simple questions, but I would appreciate any kind of help.. as I have lost the plot completely, but then again I have just got to grips after 20years of mastering on how to use my Betamax top loader video.

thanks again in advance

Vondix

try here mate and download the guide, it should guide you through all the stuff your trying to do https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/280364/

as for your pay channels only opening up late morning, id say its to do with whoevers server your connecting to mate, its either offline at certain points in the day or so over crowed you cat get an ecm time low enough to see a picture so only they can help you with that im afraid

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers m8 thanks for taking the time to help, much appreciated.

Back