Help .made in Korea .cloud I box 2 plus

seanieboyle

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all
was wondering could anyone help please .

i have a cloud I box 2 plus which is stuck on boot and just throws up the Blackhole boot logo

the box says MADE IN KOREA

heres a list of things I have tried

1.i have tried ferrets bootloader the old version and new one but didn't show up anything on front panel but still tried the image that came with bootloader to no avail
2.tried renaming filed too cloudix and xpeedlx
3.tried different usbs and ran low level format tool and also formatted to fat32
4.tried rear and side usb
im not sure what file I should be using is it xpeedlx or cloudix

i can not ftp to the box at all using FileZilla and checked router to see if the box has been allocated an IP address

how owe can I tell if the box has maybe been bricked ?

is there an old image I can just flash ?

not at house at the moment just looking for some friendly advice and this is the best place to go :)

Its not bricked as the bootloader is active becuase it displays the blackhole splash screen.

I still think your box is just not reading the usb stick they are very temperamental on what usb stick they use.

Try other sticks and format them to fat 32 with the HPformat tool.

When you flash the bootloader have a xspeed and cloudix folder on the drive with the correct file in place. You need to flash the 05 version.

One question for you ? Why post this in the Premium Members section ? It would get more coverage on the satellite ibox section !

Hi all
was wondering could anyone help please .

i have a cloud I box 2 plus which is stuck on boot and just throws up the Blackhole boot logo

the box says MADE IN KOREA

heres a list of things I have tried

1.i have tried ferrets bootloader the old version and new one but didn't show up anything on front panel but still tried the image that came with bootloader to no avail
2.tried renaming filed too cloudix and xpeedlx
3.tried different usbs and ran low level format tool and also formatted to fat32
4.tried rear and side usb
im not sure what file I should be using is it xpeedlx or cloudix

i can not ftp to the box at all using FileZilla and checked router to see if the box has been allocated an IP address

how owe can I tell if the box has maybe been bricked ?

is there an old image I can just flash ?

not at house at the moment just looking for some friendly advice and this is the best place to go :)

this post need to be move on satellite ibox section not on Premium Members

Sorry folks.im an amateur on this side . I will try what ferret has informed of .great to know it's not bricked . Thanks again ..will post in correct location in future .cheers again

Back