Having to restart cam on every channel. Aargghhhh.

Having recreated this problem on a brand new box, its the image m8. Go back to the July image and it'll work.

Thanks to zak for verifying

Dd

lol, no way have just seen this reply and unfortunately wont be able to try it as got a refund from the fella I bought the TM from as thought enough was enough as couldnt possibly mess with it anymore.

Anyways having a friend drop off a spare box today to mess about with and to ensure I get it working before buying another myself.

Cant believe it would have been the image in the end, had that TM600 at a bargain price too (£55) so really did not want to give it back. Will see if the guy still has it lol.

Thanks again matey.

£55 for a TM600?? has he got any more for sale? tell him ill buy them all m8 lol

its now been checked on 3 brand new boxes, the fault is within the latest image, so by reflashing with that, it was re-introducing the problem

i have emailed UR with these findings, so it should hopefully be fixed before the popes next visit ;) lol

£55 for a TM600?? has he got any more for sale? tell him ill buy them all m8 lol

its now been checked on 3 brand new boxes, the fault is within the latest image, so by reflashing with that, it was re-introducing the problem

i have emailed UR with these findings, so it should hopefully be fixed before the popes next visit ;) lol

Lol true to your signature mate. I had a suspicion you would get to the bottom of it. And no mate he only had the one I reckon he was having the same problem and sold on. Going to check and see if he still has it now.

Thanks for confirming your findings

Has this issue been fixed yet?? I seem to be suffering the same problem but i cannot downgrade because i want to use Tonedeff's panel and it only seems to work with this image and dosn't work with any of the older ones. I really need help with this issue

Nope still not fixed, have to wait for new release or stick with early july image.

Back