Google Nexus 7 tablet 8GB quad core Tegra 3 £169

NoodlesJoe

Inactive User
Reaction score
Malta- Fleur de lys."In hoc signo vinces"
Google Nexus 7 tablet 8GB quad core Tegra 3 £169

tablet-n7-features-rowhome-frontback.pngtablet-n7-features-hand.png

Quad-core performance

Nexus 7 was built by ASUS and comes with a NVIDIA® Tegra® 3 quad-core processor, meaning everything is faster -- pages load quickly, gameplay is smooth and responsive, and running multiple apps is a breeze. A 12‐core GPU delivers rich and immersive graphics while patented 4-PLUS-1(tm) CPU design gives you processing power when you need it, and battery saving efficiency when you don’t.
The world’s most popular platform

Nexus 7 is powered by Android 4.1, Jelly Bean, the latest version of the world's most popular mobile platform. With smarter notifications, beautiful new widgets and home screen customization that’s as easy as drag-and-drop -- Android is faster and more intuitive than ever.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
imo cameras on tablets are shite anyway, dont think iv ever seen anyone walking round taking pics with there tablet, no sd is crap but not the end of the world!

tis when you cant even use a usb adaptor :-(

for people who need to store loadsa stuff on there tablet then yes, its a deal breaker having no sd expansion, for me personally 16gb is more than enough, as i wont have much music on it, and as films go id rather watch them on my telly anyway, if i was going away and taking it with me then theres enough room for a few films and music!

Back