Good Tv Series On Netflix ( also can you recommend some )

Follow the instucions in this to get Netflix USA, i done it last night on my ps3 and it worked great

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
has anyone in the uk tried the pc one for firefox ive not managed to get it to work

Boardwalk empire, the wire, the corner, arrested development, modern family, prison break, 24.
The daddy of them all is breaking bad

:)

Sent from my Galaxy S4

has anyone in the uk tried the pc one for firefox ive not managed to get it to work
Im using the Hola extension for Chrome: dead easy to install and worked straight away for me. All the Star Treks (OS, TNG, Voyager, DS) are on it so I've got loads of stuff to catch up on!

thanks for that ive tried it with firefox but it still comes up with the uk one im not to keen on chrome so will ask my daughter to try it on hers

You could just use Chrome for Netflix only, and Firefox fro everything else? I use both, but mainly Chrome for work stuff and Firefox for home stuff, cuts down on bookmarks

thanks for that ive tried it with firefox but it still comes up with the uk one im not to keen on chrome so will ask my daughter to try it on hers

I use media hint on firefox works very well, you can turn it on and off as you need it.

go to plugins on ff to get it.

Last edited:
Spartacus was one of my favourite shows. Only 4 seasons. Also Vikings is excellent. Only 1 season and 9 episodes.

Back