free packet of Tomato Seeds

bretttina

Inactive User
Reaction score
To receive your fantastic free packet of Tomato Seeds simply fill out your details in the form provided.
We are giving you the chance to get your hands on some free Tomato seeds to plant and enjoy the produce!
These free seeds are brought to you by Northamptonshire presents Britain on Show, each packet comes with full planting and harvesting tips to help you make the most of your free seeds.

Fantastic Free Tomato Seeds | Northamptonshire Presents Britain On Show

Advice for anyone doing this.. you need some sort of greenhouse.. if your a cannabis grower you'l be sorted but otherwise the British climate will not produce much..

thats not true, i've had some fabulous tomato plants in the past. just propogate the seeds in a tray indoors on a sunny windowsill and dont plant them outside until may

if you are buying tomato seeds the variety i would recommend is moneymaker, gives lots of tomatoes with a lovely flavour :)

Last edited:
thats not true, i've had some fabulous tomato plants in the past. just propogate the seeds in a tray indoors on a sunny windowsill and dont plant them outside until may

if you are buying tomato seeds the variety i would recommend is moneymaker, gives lots of tomatoes with a lovely flavour :)

I could get mine to grow bigger than a grape.. LOL..

And theyre always under constant attack from insects.. I may have a go next year.

Having a break this year :)

i had to give loads of my tom's away last year as i grew too many

and all from 1 pack of seeds!

I could get mine to grow bigger than a grape.. LOL..

And theyre always under constant attack from insects.. I may have a go next year.

Having a break this year :)

how big do you let the plants grow? you have to pinch out the shoots once you have about half a dozen stems growing if you want decent size tomatoes, also feed regularly with tomato food. :)

@brettina i always end up with lots of plants to give away as well from one packet of seeds, plus tomatoes to give away when they ripen :)

cheers, sent away for mine
the faither in law grows various types of tommies every year and the are delicious!

Back