For sale: My CFW Phat PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesyboyjim

Inactive User
Reaction score
Been toying with the idea of selling this for a while now but now Ive decided I want a dm800se so I need to sell this to pay for it :( It hasnt been used a great deal anyway to be honest.

basically I recieved this console as a replacement from sony back in june 09 and i never really used it much, in total i've probably watched about 5 blu ray movies and the only disc based game ive ever used is kane and lynch 2 which i only bought when the jailbreaks came out as you need a game in the drive to boot most backups :)
Its sat on the side for the rest of that time only getting moderate use to browse the web when ive been in bed or to try a demo from the psn. I seem to have this habit of wanting to get a game or start playing something for a day then never going back to it, i think its the thrill of getting the game rather than playing it lol.

It works flawlessly my only gripe with it is sometimes if the rooms a bit warm and your gaming a loud fan kicks in for a few mins which is annoying if your watching a film but not such an issue when gaming.

basically what you get is a boxed phat ps3 with a 500gb hdd fitted (originally 40gb) running custom firmware 3.55 it has multiman installed as well as a few emulators with full romsets (of course if you dont own the original cart, you'll have to delete the rom after 24hr's which im sure you'll do :Laugh: )

as well as 20 other multiman related goodies which i can list via pm ;)

It comes with power lead, hdmi cable 1 official dual shock controller (not had a whole lot of use either) an official six axis controller and an official blu ray remote as well as a genuine copy of kane and lynch 2 limited edition ( which i forgot to picture lol) also that charging dock which you can see in the pic's it lights up different colours and looks pretty cool :) I also forgot to mention I have the standard av cable they come with aswell :)

Im after £140 delivered paypal or bank transfer for this which I think is a damn decent price considering what 3.55 ps3's go for elsewhere alternatively if you have a decent quality dm800se clone i'd be up for a trade :)

if i can sell it by the end of the weekend it'll go in the post monday morning for delivery on tuesday :)

Attachments

• IMG_0503.JPG
    IMG_0503.JPG
    173.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0504.JPG
    IMG_0504.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0505.JPG
    IMG_0505.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0506.JPG
    IMG_0506.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0508.JPG
    IMG_0508.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited by a moderator:
This bit need changing mate, ive sent you a PM.

8, Payment Method to be made via Paypal ONLY, fee’s can be added at sellers discretion but not to exceed 4%. No Payment to be sent as a gift, as this bypass's Paypals protection. Any other method will be at your own risk. All trades are at the risk of the buyer and Digitalworldz cannot be held liable for any indiscretions.

This bit need changing mate, ive sent you a PM.

8, Payment Method to be made via Paypal ONLY, fee’s can be added at sellers discretion but not to exceed 4%. No Payment to be sent as a gift, as this bypass's Paypals protection. Any other method will be at your own risk. All trades are at the risk of the buyer and Digitalworldz cannot be held liable for any indiscretions.

So did I lol

thanx for the edit mods! dont know why i cant my end!

Remember guys its in fantastic condition and I can get it out in tomorrows post! make me an offer!! a 3.55 console with a standard hdd and no accessories goes for more on the likes of ebay!

hi mate I'd do 120 without the dual shock 3 pad so you'd still get the official six axis and charging dock :) let me know

I have sent the ps3 via special delivery the tracking number has been pm'ed and I have retained receipt and proof of postage :)

Cool as soon as he says he's happy with it we can then close the thread :)

just tracked the parcel and it was delivered and signed for at 9:32 this morning :)

track and trace even give a picture of the signiaure now and the printed name :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back