Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

flatscreen monitor

lookwhoiam

Inactive User
looking for a flatscreen monitor.
currently borrowing one and the guy wants it back,
please help me so i can continue coming on here

If you mean a flat CRT monitor then I have one I don't want. If you mean a TFT, UKDVDR.com keep sending me emails about how cheap they are.

Monitor

Dont know if this is any use to any one but i was thinking of getting one myself.

h**p://www.spotonuk.com/info~Itemcd~1101044~Frm~S~MainCat~Electronics~ItmDesc~Hanns%2DG+HU196D+19%22+Black+Silver+LCD+TFT+Multimedia+Screen~Make~Hanns%2DG~ModelNo~HU196D.htm

Gary

PC World have 2 on offer at the mo, 17" £99.99, and 19" for £129.99, both have built in speakers. Got myself the 17 yesterday and am well happy with it.

19" tfts are a scam, they don't offer any extra resolution over a 17" but are merely bigger. Look into 20" and above if you are upgrading from 17" because 19" really isn't worth it.

Lookwhoiam,

Just a point - for an extra £30 you could get a 19" TFT with a TV tuner - I have brought one from pcw highly recomend it;-) ...... use the search function & you'll find the post.

-Badaman

19" tfts are a scam, they don't offer any extra resolution over a 17" but are merely bigger. Look into 20" and above if you are upgrading from 17" because 19" really isn't worth it.

Lol you should really do your research before posting silly comments. Are you you saying all 19" monitors have no resolution difference compared to 17" tft? Check your facts matey.

Back