Family Guy shocks fans by killing off Brian :(

I can see why to be honest, his character was a bit dry and not in a good way.

The replacement 'Vinnie' is pencilled in for 6 episodes. I think the writers will see how he goes before deciding if Brian should be brought back.
We don't like change, but lets give it a try. I am sure there will be plenty of Flashbacks etc..

I always watch family guy as a means of taking my mind off things but now everytime I watch an old ep with Brian in I'm going to be sad lol. It was really hard seeing Brian die if I'm honest lol :)

I always watch family guy as a means of taking my mind off things but now everytime I watch an old ep with Brian in I'm going to be sad lol. It was really hard seeing Brian die if I'm honest lol :)

Made me laugh if i'm honest but only because the look on my wife's face when he got killed, you'd have thought it was one of our own dogs lol

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I'm totally shocked!!!!!. And a spoiler alert, thanks. :grayno:

Brian and Stuy were the best relationship. but seth wants the show to end, so maybe it's sabotage

as low as brian was he was the most on I think, best bits were with stuy funny,bad seth bad seth booooooooooooo

Back