Fake Facebook emails

chookey

I have spoken
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I get them regularly in my junk folder saying that someone has logged into my account in Russia etc; Usually accompanied by another one claiming to be a password reset code.
Today I have had one that mentioned a business webmail address I haven't used for a number of years. Obviously the address ceased to exist when I closed the account but I'm gobsmacked as to where they have dug this up from.

I think I used it on here at one stage but normally it would be parts suppliers for trade accounts I held.

I get them regularly in my junk folder saying that someone has logged into my account in Russia etc; Usually accompanied by another one claiming to be a password reset code.
Today I have had one that mentioned a business webmail address I haven't used for a number of years. Obviously the address ceased to exist when I closed the account but I'm gobsmacked as to where they have dug this up from.

I think I used it on here at one stage but normally it would be parts suppliers for trade accounts I held.
Put email in here

https://haveibeenpwned.com/

Looks like I'm getting slightly mixed up again. The login from Russia is on the fake "Someone signed into your Microsoft account" scam. I just had one 😂

Back