Done me back now :(

a similar thing happened to me at work, had to get 2 lads to support me in to a car, went to the osteopaths , they carried me in, she cracked & crunched me & when i came out it felt like i could leap over a double decker bus :LOL: she also sorted my neck while i was on the table, i didn't even know my neck was out , best cash i ever spent !

Try having two 4" gashs in your groin were they removed my balls,then we can compare pain lol :D

How did you know they were 4 inch gashes wiz?. Did you hold your erect manhood against them to measure the scars?. ;)

a similar thing happened to me at work, had to get 2 lads to support me in to a car, went to the osteopaths , they carried me in, she cracked & crunched me & when i came out it felt like i could leap over a double decker bus :LOL: she also sorted my neck while i was on the table, i didn't even know my neck was out , best cash i ever spent !

You seem quite pleased of late. Are you sure you're alright ?..:LOL:

How did you know they were 4 inch gashes wiz?. Did you hold your erect manhood against them to measure the scars?. ;)

Nah it was in hiding after the other two went missing :D

How much did it cost ya? Sounds like a good investment!

Try having two 4" gashs in your groin were they removed my balls,then we can compare pain lol :D

OUCH,

That explains why you are always grumpy :eek:

I'll get my coat lol...

Mick

Had Bi-Lateral Orchiectomy due to testicular cancer,so now have rubber balls (well I think they are actually plastic) :)

So you were not kidding about your balls! :( That was my fear, but it ended up being a hernia on the way. So I got it repaired prior to causing any issue.
It does fecking hurt though! I could imagine a bilateral incision would be a nightmare, as I assume they will go in at around the same place as me.

(TT)

So you were not kidding about your balls! :( That was my fear, but it ended up being a hernia on the way. So I got it repaired prior to causing any issue.
It does fecking hurt though! I could imagine a bilateral incision would be a nightmare, as I assume they will go in at around the same place as me.

(TT)

Tbh I don't know why they couldn't just slice the ball sac open and remove that way?

I think it was to do with the old wifes tale of not letting air get at the site of the cancer,so maybe was safer to bring them up the way they originally go down when your young and extract from there

Back