DM800se V2 flashing issues

stefblak

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
from our download page only open atv 5.0 will flash. theres no cams etc installed. when i install them from the plugins menu, they dont work. the open atv 4.2 backup image wont reboot after its flashed. oozoon image flashes ok. but its not very friendly to a novice. ive tried a couple more from another website. the only one that actually flashed and rebooted was a blackhole image, but the language after selecting english was mostly turkish(i think).

any pointers to a decent working backup image would be great!!!

or...am i doing something wrong that openatv for a clone isnt going on to the box?

just to add, im trying a backup image from tytus56 openpli4.0, lets see how this looks.

Last edited by a moderator:
from our download page only open atv 5.0 will flash. theres no cams etc installed. when i install them from the plugins menu, they dont work. the open atv 4.2 backup image wont reboot after its flashed. oozoon image flashes ok. but its not very friendly to a novice. ive tried a couple more from another website. the only one that actually flashed and rebooted was a blackhole image, but the language after selecting english was mostly turkish(i think).

any pointers to a decent working backup image would be great!!!

or...am i doing something wrong that openatv for a clone isnt going on to the box?

just to add, im trying a backup image from tytus56 openpli4.0, lets see how this looks.

Hi mate you say the plugins from the plugins menu are not working?,what do you mean..
Are you able to download and install plugins from feeds?
Any image for your box needs to be patched so if your flashing genuine images make sure your sim is A8P or what ever it is that enables box to take genuine straight images if your box is sim 2 you need a patched image for sim 2 box.

Also be super careful with your flashing making sure images are defiantly for your box..
Big problem is that unfortunately support image wise for your box is nearly non existent..

Last edited:
no, its patched images m8. theres a fair few out there, not loads but enough to get me there. im just struggling to get most of them actually on the box! real pain in the neck. i didnt order this box, it was sent by error. cos its chinese am not sending it back. all i need is a decent backup image with autobouquets maker on it and a working mgccam, its no hard .....well u would think it would be easy.

good few backups about to try all should be good

you can install AutoBouquetsMaker on pli images as well as openatv

no, its patched images m8. theres a fair few out there, not loads but enough to get me there. im just struggling to get most of them actually on the box! real pain in the neck. i didnt order this box, it was sent by error. cos its chinese am not sending it back. all i need is a decent backup image with autobouquets maker on it and a working mgccam, its no hard .....well u would think it would be easy.

Try this openATv backup mate CCcam installed a channel list etc it may not be what you want but it gives us a start point to suss whats going on.

DOWNLOAD

i had this on. went to the download menu, downloaded mgccam 1.38. when i ftp, i ftp over the newcamd.list with magic stuff inside nothing. did i miss something? is that not what im supposed to do? it used to be. i feel thick these days.

you could always try Gistrooms openatv 5.0 to start & add the plugins you need

i had this on. went to the download menu, downloaded mgccam 1.38. when i ftp, i ftp over the newcamd.list with magic stuff inside nothing. did i miss something? is that not what im supposed to do? it used to be. i feel thick these days.

Well you need to build your own image so

Flash as Alimac says the gjstroom openATv and Emu downloads should already be available if not there is a softcam feed you can install. It includes auto bouquets.

can someone walk me through or point me to installing mgccam. whats the best version and, do i do anything to it after i download it?

sorry to ask, i thought i was doing it right. ive not done so much in ages. some of these images have got me baffled!!

ok, installed the openatv 5.0 from here. auto bouquet working fine. FTA coming through fine.

downloaded the mgccam from the download page inside openatv. put CWS line inside newcamd.list, ftp that across. restarted mgcam from blue button. still blank.

read a wee bit further. went inside and changed the g to 33. still blank.

is box connected to net?
have you gone into sofcam panel in settings (press blue on remore i think) and started cam?
are config files n correct place on box... not 100% dont they go into usr/keys?

if mccamd is installed & running

problem will be your cfg needs adjusting but never used it here so not much help with it

thanks guys, ive installed a backup with the cfg file already configured.

this one

BLACK HOLE 2.1.4....DM 800 se V2 sim 2.20 ssl 88a
BaCkUp by @tytus 56

ive pasted a link above, maybe someone could edit it and add it to our downloads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back