dm800 hd pvr (clone) no ca found what am i doing wrong

lendaimes

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have a dm800 hd pvr i have managed to connect to the box using a null modem and the (no ca repair tool) .
it gives me an ip which i can access via my browser.when i up load the new image it confirms that the upload is 100% complete, but the box still boots to no ca found. maybe its the wrong image ??
help

you using clone image or original no ca is when you put original image in

thanks for taking the time to reply i will try, one question where do i pick up the file ?

cheers i am using a file that is clone friendly
thanks for taking time out to answer post

thanks for taking the time to reply i will try, one question where do i pick up the file ?

Depends on what image you are trying to flash m8,
is it a bootloader 82 or 84a or 84b image?

cheers the box has sim 201 team 82 if that relates to the boot loader ???
if this wrong how do i find out what bootloader the box is running.

cheers the box has sim 201 team 82 if that relates to the boot loader ???
if this wrong how do i find out what bootloader the box is running.

Thats fine m8 just flash a patched image with the same bootloader :)

thanks sorted managed to load image and get box running .however the b box comes up with error hardware not verified code 0x1800f which i assume means it has not seen the tuner and this is a hardware problem
is that right ???
o dear

thanks sorted managed to load image and get box running .however the b box comes up with error hardware not verified code 0x1800f which i assume means it has not seen the tuner and this is a hardware problem
is that right ???
o dear

Are you sure you are flashing a clone safe image?

Reading around this seems to be the error you get when flashing a genuine image on to a clone box?
If you have TS Panel installed you can get the patched sim 2.01 drivers from there and install them which may also work

cheers your right was not a clone safe image also needed to load boot loader.
what is TS panel ?

Back