Dish Size for nr Salou?

headwest

Inactive User
Reaction score
Anyone know what min dish size you can get away with for watching Sky from outskirts of Salou? Lyngsat shows for 2D to need upto 0.85m dish, will a 0.8m work ok (especially for the channel 4's, etc) or would I be best to go for a 1.0m or even a 1.2m just to be safe. I suppose an inverto black ultra twin would be a good option on lnb. Also which Sky box is best for the job as I'm aware that some have better tuners in than others? I don't always trust Lyngsat as I could quite easy pick up the PL channels of 4.8e up in the north west uk on a 1.0m dish with a cheap eco green lnb, but Lyngsat says I need a bigger dish!

Cheers.

I would say you need a bigger dish due to you being in spain, Does other people have sat dishes there... Perhaps you could have a look around and see what size there using and if there using it for sky. Im sure there is somebody here who knows the size you would need on the forum. Looking on the map your very close to the south of france and i know i got mate living down there using a 1.2m and he is raping the signal in. Hope that is some help

Looking on the map your very close to the south of france and i know i got mate living down there using a 1.2m and he is raping the signal in. Hope that is some help

PMSL...... how do you rape a signal in? LOL regards mdt

Back