Decoding problems with TV Vlaanderen Subscription / NL Digitaal

wolftje

DW Regular +
Reaction score
@Digi, could you please contact TM and tell them the new firmware did not solve the decoding problems for the package Tv Vlaanderen/Nl Digitaal ? -when smartcard is inserted in multicrypt reader- Thanx !

When people are watching HD Channels on the TM5402HD (Astra 23.5E)
éénHD, VTMHD, ...
On this very moment it is only The Hd channels that are affected.
The screen goes black or loss of sound. You need to reboot the receiver in order
to restore functions....

Same problem arose around 29 April with the Canal Digitaal NL HD channels on Astra 23.5E.
As always without a warning ,The M7 group (Tv Vlaanderen / NL Digitaal / télésat) is experimenting with tunneled Nagra on top of the Seca/mediaguard encoding (Remember Premiere Germany) . It has been said they would love to block sharing with the new encoding just like MobitstarTV who uses a modified Viaccess 4.0 with unknown AES Key locked with the MobistarTV Box.

The M7 group warned this year on several occasions that using a non-certified receiver with emu Ucas software will not be supported and will give problems .... The use of a certified Ci-Mediaguard should solve the problem but of course the TM software should work together as well

Grmblll ....

Last edited:
That's a strange one they are working fine on the 7100+6902 ,i would think all the card readers would have the same firmware?There was a problem with 13th street at first when they moved to 23.5 but i think that had more to do with the provider then the tm.

Hi Thijss, I Know, sounds weird eh, I have several people who have been reporting problems since the beginning of the month. Only 5402HD users and they all have the latest firmware version from the TM site. People are reporting problems with éénHD and VTmHD. Also on certain Dutchbelgian Sat sites people are mentioning the same problems like described...(on other models of satreceivers)

The decoding problem occurs when least expected. I mean you cannot say it will happen on a certain time ...
Sometimes , no problems for 4 days. Then BAM 4 times in a day ...

Last edited:
@ thijss,
you are correct in stating/suspecting that the problem is with the provider fiddling with the coding of the channels.... of course without any warning in advance ... But in the meanwhile a lot of people are having wiewing problems on those HD channels.
I Hope Tm/phantom can shed some light ...But I'm a bit afraid nothing can be done at this very moment unless the situation is clear. M7 Group pulled the same 'Trick' 2 years Ago...same period/time.May - June - July - AUG.
Then them M7 group offered a Swap of the Technomate Receivers as they were considered as PIRATE gear....(and still consider this as an annoyance)
I can tell you already. Lots of customers will Go away - Again - with this silly behaviour ...

thats what i was thinking yes TM need to wake up with their patches both TM and the Phant0m Can you tell me when we are going to be able You to fix NL Digitaal 19e Bulsat 39e TNT 19e working ONE patch Download center

Just to be clear :
@xxxxxxx, I was talking about Tv Vlaanderen, The M7 group, THEY HAVE A silly behaviour towards all that encoding stuff & Test and pissing off customers who have another brand of satellite receiver that is non-certified....

Hell yeah I would love to have all the patches the same....
But I think there are some restrictions concerning memory ?? depending on the model

Back