Cinema Surround

Exos

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about changing my cinema surround.

I already have one, but I have tallboy speakers all round and they just get on my nerves so was thinking of getting something smaller and possible wall mounting the rear speakers (cable is already in under the flooring to my sofa location), additionally I went a bit cheap on it (£199) as my old Panasonic system broke (loved it, deep bass, great immersive sound) it's also not Blu-Ray, not that I'm too fused about it, but always have to have the latest and greatest, but also need something that can compliment my 55" LED Sammy.

I was looking at this:

HT-E6500 3D Blu-ray 5.1 Channel Home Entertainment System - Samsung UK - OVERVIEW

http://www.techradar.com/reviews/au...inema-systems/samsung-ht-e6500-1075337/review

Cost is in the region of £400, but I was also thinking spending that much can I get an amp/speakers etc and will it work out much different?

I'd always go for a proper amp and speaker setup over a packaged "surround sound" honestly look at richer sounds and look at the onkyo setups ive got one and iirc so have others on here and no one has a bad word to say about them.

just my 2p's worth.

I'd always go for a proper amp and speaker setup over a packaged "surround sound" honestly look at richer sounds and look at the onkyo setups ive got one and iirc so have others on here and no one has a bad word to say about them.

just my 2p's worth.

There's supposed to be bad batch of Onkyo's and I'm not sure if my 308 is included but I love it and it's been faultless since I got it. Cracking piece of inexpensive kit.

Back